IP Training Workshop – 22 October 2019
This highly commercial, interactive full-day IP training workshop will help you to effectively and efficiently maximise the value of your intangible assets.
The course will cover the following:
- Create – Finding solutions, adapting previous innovations, third parties, open source, uniqueness and the inventive step.
- Capture – Communications, recording/documenting, policies, searching, decision making, acquiring, sale and transfer agreements.
- Protect – Publication, trade secret, patents, copyright, commercial strategies, costs/budgets, timescales and benchmarking.
- Value – Why, what, how and when to value intangible assets. An overview on how to increase your understanding of the value of intangible assets.
- Exploit – Licensing, sales, patent pools, Patent Box, investor discussions, commercial strategies and M&A.
This session is ideal for startups, large businesses, business leaders and innovators. The full day workshop is £350 (plus VAT) and you will have the option to add a personalised one-to-one follow-up consultation for an additional £150 (plus VAT).
Please note that this workshop has a limited number of spaces available, so be sure to book now!
Email Coller IP’s Head of IP Strategy, Richard Nugent, to confirm your place.