Working with HR teams to develop IP training programmes for staff.
From entry-level staff, through to senior decision makers, everyone has a role to play in the protection, capturing and identification of a company’s intellectual property (IP).
Identifying, capturing and commercialising IP in a business is, and should be, one of the central pillars to the ongoing growth of the business.
How do you actively encourage employees across your company to take a role in identifying and capturing possible areas of intellectual property?
The IP training team at Coller IP has many years of experience developing training packages aimed at all levels of staff in the business.
Our team will work closely with you to design a specific training programme to align with your own HR training programme which will provide essential and practical skills that will deliver results.
Training session topics include:
- A simple introduction to the basic terms and meaning of Intangible Assets.
- How to capture, protect and manage IP: Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright, Trade Secrets
- How the IP registration processes work
- How to protect brands, know-how and other assets
- Valuing Intangible Assets within the business and Driving Shareholder Value
- How to develop an IP strategy that aligns with business objectives
- How to appoint or become an IP Manager
- Patent Box and other benefits of IP
- Acquiring & Monetising IP
- Understanding the IP Landscape and Competition
- How to report IP Board Metrics and construct IP dashboards
- Benchmarking your IP performance
- Dealing with IP disputes
- Becoming Investment Ready: IP Due Diligence & IP Valuation – Masterclass
Worldwide IP Training Providers
We have provided training programmes in a number of countries around the world in a wide variety of industries. Our teams give practical, interactive training which reduces lost opportunities and increases business value.
For more information and to find out how the Coller IP team can help your business, contact our head of IP strategy, Richard Nugent on email@example.com or use the get in touch button below.